RACE FOR FREE
and Help People Live Life without Limits
For four years, Frontier Adventure Racing Inc. has worked with the Canadian Diabetes Association (CDA) to help to raise funds for their cause. We are proud to continue this relationship this year and would like more teams to take advantage of this highly unique programme.
How Does the Programme Work?
How much money is our teams' fundraising goal?
- Contact the CDA for more information on the programme and register as one of five fund-raising teams per event.
- Raise money for the CDA as per the listing below.
- RACE FOR FREE in the Salomon Adventure Challenge Series, Raid the North, Raid the North Canadian Championships, and Raid the North Extreme (for qualified teams)
Why should our team get involved?
- Salomon Adventure Challenge Series - $1,800 CDN = FREE ENTRY
- Raid the North Series - $5,000 CDN = FREE ENTRY
- Raid the North Extreme - $15,000 CDN = FREE ENTRY
- Diabetes has been called the disease of the millennium.
- Diabetes affects over two million Canadians and will climb to three million over the next decade.
- The CDA is involved in research, education, service and advocacy - contributes over $5 million annually to diabetes related research.
- All donations larger than $15 CDN will receive a tax receipt.
- Your team RACES FOR FREE and receives a set of cool Team Diabetes Canada Sugoi racing shirts!
All your questions can be answered by contacting Janelle Martin by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by phoning (416) 363-0177, ext. 486, or by visiting the Team
Diabetes Canada website.
Salomon Adventure Challenge Series
|Salomon Adventure Challenge
||12 different events throughout the year
||60 days before each event
||30 days before each event
Raid the North Series
|French River (Ontario)
|Silver Star Mountain Resort
Raid the North Canadian Championship
(Calabogie Peaks, ON)
| Sept 15-19
|| July 16
|| Aug 13
Raid the North Extreme
|| September 3-9
|| July 3
|| Aug 7